Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Shop Cabinet Door - AFCCT

On 4/29/2012 7:41 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/29/2012 6:27 PM, Dave wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:19:43 -0500, wrote:
There is a large "urban farming" movement in the Austin area, including
the raising of hens in small, urban backyards. Many of these folks are
indeed 30 something yuppies, most in the tech industry and with money to
spare, and want structures that don't detract from the neighborhood, or
look like a funky chicken coop, although that is the actual name of
their annual tour:

Different locale, different perspectives I guess. A couple of months
back there was a drive by a group wanting legalize chicken raising in
the Toronto area. It was shot down in a pile of feathers.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01...-defers-study/

Thought I would never say this, but you just made me a lot prouder of
our touchy, feely progressives here in Texas ... bless their little pea
picking liberal hearts.

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/..._ece_frontpage

--
www.eWoodShop.com