Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Ok so 5 years was probably an exaggeration,
or a mistake. I could believe 5 months.

Be interesting to know what the real figure is,
particularly with those who don't use buses and trains.

Those queue at the petrol stations.

Don't get them here.

We got it here recently when most of the population were so
****ing stupid they all stockpiled petrol because they thought
there might be a shortage due to an impending strike. They
actually CREATED a shortage by their own actions.

Doesn't happen often enough to produce anything like 5 months
in a lifetime even on that soggy little island with lots that stupid.

And at traffic lights.

Those arent queues.

Of course they bloody are.

Wrong, as always.

You are waiting in line to do something.

It's a traffic light, not a queue, stupid.

There was no democracy when even you
lot changed the place heaps in the past.

We've never changed thing by much at once.

Wrong, as always.

Changed much more than that at once in fact.

Depends what you call change.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope, fido.