Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default White spirit won't burn?

On Wed, 02 May 2012 22:32:38 +0100, brass monkey wrote:

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.wdo28jlvytk5n5@i7-940...
On Wed, 02 May 2012 02:06:07 +0100, Jules Richardson
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:58:37 +0100, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Sorted.

I bought a jerry can of petrol and tried burning them, but they kept
going out. So I took the easy option.

To my neighbour's horror, I reversed the car into the back garden, tied
the tree stumps to the towbar, and yanked them out of the ground.

What was wrong with using explosives?

Getting hold of the explosives.

Hey, that's your funniest line, keep it up.

What was funny about it?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

I got invited to a Muslim party the other night.
It was the fastest game of pass the parcel I've even seen!