Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default White spirit won't burn?

On Wed, 02 May 2012 22:02:21 +0100, John Williamson wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
I was told it was due to the higher burning temperature of the LPG. In
fact the first fitter I asked refused to do it at all.

Gives up

Well I don't know the real reason for the engine failure, I'm just telling you what they told me.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Yesterday scientists in the USA revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.
To prove their theory they fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.