Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT, Perhaps, Sausage Complaint

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 02 May 2012 02:21:22 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

A real Texan tells it like it is. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM

TDD

I interviewed an elder family member about what they ate for breakfast
on the farm, circa 1920 in Alabama.

4 Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits with red-eye gravy, butter, jam...

I asked what they ate when they migrated to Florida.

"Anything we could kill."

Yep, that's a sustaining breakfast. I read a breakfast menu once that had
those items plus a T-bone stake, a stack of pancakes, two or three glasses
of milk, and other sundries. All in all, about 3,000 calories. After
breakfast, the Canadian lumberjacks stuffed a few biscuits in their pockets
for a mid-morning snack.