Dave Liquorice

Default Recycling - how do others cope?

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:40:11 +0000 (UTC), Bluestars wrote:

I think there is more to life's values than strict economics.

Hear, hear.

Accountants: Know the cost of everything, the value of nothing.

Even if it does cost more to recycle in makes far more sense to me to
do that than dig stuff out of one hole, use it once and stuff it back
into another. 'Cause that first hole will, not if, will, run dry at
some point in the future. Hopefully before the first hole does run
completely dry the pure economics will make the use recycled materials
more viable.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail