Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hawk...the Bearer of Truth

On 5/2/2012 12:59 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On May 1, 11:13 pm, George wrote:
On 5/1/2012 8:27 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On May 1, 7:23 pm, George wrote:
On 5/1/2012 4:36 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On May 1, 1:43 pm, George wrote:
On 4/21/2012 12:04 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Apr 12, 1:57 pm, George wrote:
Try as he might, Cliff Barnes never could get the better of J.R. Ewing.
The Wikipedia entry describes Barnes

During the show's original conception, the character of Cliff was
modeled after the late Robert F. Kennedy [never knew that.)
However, he evolved into a bumbling sad sack who was very much his
own worst enemy. A lawyer and a bureaucrat, not an oil man, Cliff
was out of his element when dealing in the cutthroat oil business
and, despite repeated attempts, would always be outsmarted and
outdone by his rival J.R.

Then entry does say that in the final season, Barnes beat J.R. and took
over Ewing Oil - I never knew that, as I didn't watch it after about
1982 - but that obviously was just a cheap trick by the series producers.

Hawwke-Ptooey very clearly appears to be a bumbling sad sack here. The
difference is, most of his opponents aren't like J.R. - maybe those
****bags Haskell and gummer, but certainly not Dan, jk or I.

I personally enjoy Hawk's posts...insightful, intelligent and fair.

They're nothing of the kind. He has no insight, he isn't particularly
intelligent, and he is anything but fair - in fact, he is the most
biased extremist imaginable.- Hide quoted text -

I disagee.

As I said, Hawk's posts are insightful, intelligent and fair.

They aren't. The fact you think they are speaks volumes regarding your
weak intellect and base character.

George...remember what I just said about spewing insane hatred?

yawn

Falling back on insults just shows all of us your problem of dealiing
with an opinion different than yours.

I have no problem dealing with opinions different from mine. I don't
have any patience with knee-jerk reflexive bull**** from rabid extremist
ideologues like Hawke-Ptooey and you. You goofs don't have opinions -
you have reflexive spew. You're not thinkers, either one of you. You
don't engage in analysis; you never question any of your many - and
highly irrational, and very extreme - biases.

Oh but you do...all the time.

No, I don't.

And you just proved it once again by

No, I didn't.