Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Wed, 02 May 2012 00:25:18 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
I did the same on a Renault that used oil.

But you probably keep the ground metal in there.

There is **** all ground metal in a well designed
engine and the filter looks after that fine.

But we're both talking about old cars here.

Sure, but that Golf always was a well designed car.

Oh I dunno, the electric windows fail easily.

So do you change the filters often?

Nope, but the oil pressure light will tell
me when enough oil isnt getting thru it.

I'd certainly change it if that happened.

You have a point. I think most cars are serviced when they don't really need to be. I did have a couple of cars I never serviced, and I don't recall any more problems with them than the ones I did.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Complete with obligatory low frequency bass, electrically recorded on a four track in two hours. This has enough power to destroy the most expensive washing machine.