Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Toro mowers

tom wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message
I was given a Toro mower yesterday, saying that it needed a carb
kit. I am familiar with working on these. I have not touched it
yet. What is everyone's opinion of Toro mowers and their equipment? I
like the Hondas I have. They start easily and run well.

Never had a Toro, so just wanted to check.

My Dad had one years ago and even with a sharp blade it did a
horrible\ragged job of cutting grass. When I inherited the task of
mowing their yard I'd haul over my trusty old Snapper before using
their Toro.

The snapper stands the grass up better. The toro mulches well. At least thet is
the case for mine.