Posted to alt.home.repair
AJL AJL is offline

Default Central heat and air condition will not stop blowing

On Tue, 01 May 2012 10:33:03 -0500, gonjah wrote:

I've had quite a few people come out and
work for me and so far I've gotten my money's worth.

Trouble is, how do you know for sure you're not being scammed? Unless
you know the technology of what's being fixed (car, AC, TV, ect) you
pretty much have to take the repair guys word. And if you do know the
technology then you'd probably fix it yourself anyway...

WTS: I keep my eye on them and I always check references, thoroughly.

Heck a few years back they ran a sting on the automotive repair shop
at the local Sears store. They were routinely cheating the customers!
If you can't trust Sears... 8-O