Posted to alt.home.repair
AJL AJL is offline

Default HOAs: "No solar panels for you"

On Tue, 1 May 2012 07:58:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:00:00 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Not buying that. There are as many, or more, who like some control over their
neighborhoods than not.

Until that control comes around and bites them in the ass by preventing them
from doing something THEY want to do...

Happens all the time here. There are 4000+ homes in my HOA so as you
can imagine there are a lot of gripes and grumbles when citations are
issued. But as I said, I (and the grumblers) knew the rules when I
signed the papers. In my case I view the HOA as a protection from my
neighbors rather than as a hindrance to myself...