Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Auction Items

On 5/1/2012 3:05 PM, Roger wrote:

The "blue item" looks like it might be some sort of test equipment.
Appears to have areas for digital read-outs. That blue at one time was
Techtronix. Don't have a clue on the "orange item" other than it would
make one heck of a paperweight.

Definitely is test gear of some sort--19" rackmount stuff.

That is not Tektronix blue, though; don't recognize it.

The two bottom units are _possibly_ Agilent (formerly HP before Carly
sold off the _real_ HP) but I can't tell for sure what. The upper of
the two _might_ be a DVM while the lower may be a signal generator but
that's a guess.

As for value of the lot; w/o knowing what you're getting, base it on
what you think the DC is worth to you; I'd not place that one at much
over $250 new; looks like a generic import of 1 to 1-1/2 hp.

Do you have a use for potluck test gear? It goes pretty cheaply
generally on used market. I've a whole bench full of old stuff from
days of yore but while have no real use any longer can't bring myself to
throw it out but it doesn't look like it would bring enough on eBay to
make the hassle of dealing with it worth the effort...