Posted to rec.woodworking
Roger[_12_] Roger[_12_] is offline

Default Auction Items

On 5/1/2012 12:30 PM, Sonny wrote:
I'm viewing 3 items, in one Lot, up for auction. In my Flickr link,
they are the first 3 pics, N1, N2& N3. One is a dust collector, one
a blue "box" thingy and the last an "orange" thingy. Can anyone tell
if the orange item is some kind of sharpening tool/station? I have no
clue what the blue item is or for.... anyone know?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43836144@N04/?saved=1

I'm not close enough to the auction site to conveniently go inspect
the items. The current bid is $147. I'd be willing to bid a bit
higher, specifically for the dust collector. Anyone want to suggest a
reasonable minimum value for this whole lot of items?

Sonny

The "blue item" looks like it might be some sort of test equipment.
Appears to have areas for digital read-outs. That blue at one time was
Techtronix. Don't have a clue on the "orange item" other than it would
make one heck of a paperweight.