Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

You have to queue (in a queue of 1) to ask your mother for something
when she's on the phone for hours.

I never did, because she never did.

And none of the rug rats I know now do
anything like queue in that situation either.

Ok so 5 years was probably an exaggeration, or a mistake. I could believe
5 months.

Be interesting to know what the real figure is,
particularly with those who don't use buses and trains.

Clearly not enough to stop queuing like sheep.

More fool them.

You seem to mistakenly think the UK is a democracy.

Nope. And queuing has nothing to do with democracy anyway.

The lack of democracy means we can't change the place much.

Wrong, as always.

There was no democracy when even you lot changed the place heaps in the
past.

We've never changed thing by much at once.

Wrong, as always.

Changed much more than that at once in fact.