Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Tue, 01 May 2012 23:54:51 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
John Williamson wrote

I've only had one windscreen damaged by a stone in the last 300,000
miles, and that one fell off a lorry that I was overtaking.

You have much better roads than we do.

Do you still have many non-metalled roads when going long distance?

Yeah, heaps. And ****ing horribly corrugated as well.

Sounds like the quality of metalled roads in the UK :-)

I'm not sure which is worse, the potholes or the speedbumps. Now if only they could melt them and have one flow into the other.....

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

The scientific theory I Iike best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline Luggage. -- Mark Russell