Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Central heat and air condition will not stop blowing

On May 1, 2:45*am, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:
On 4/30/2012 8:48 PM, cjt wrote:

On 04/30/2012 10:41 AM, Tamara Lynn wrote:
"Ed *wrote:

"Tamara *wrote in message
I was told about 16 years ago when I bought the house that the Lennox
central heat and air was on its last leg. *I am glad I have waited
this
long.

I have been cheated nearly every time a service 'professional'
comes out.
One drove a half a mile, slammed the doors shut and billed me $85
for 5
minutes of work. *I am a single mother, now unemployed and can't
afford a
new unit at this time. *But it is on my wish list...after the
election,
when I hope to be able to get a job. :-)

Once you get working, think about a new unit. *It may pay for itself
with
energy savings.

Oh, that tech worked more than five minutes, unless he lived next door.