Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default "Your wire or your life!"

On Apr 30, 4:26*pm, Home Guy wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
two suspects in the stabbings of a pair of security guards
The suspects were trying to steal copper wire.

I'm waving good-bye to you (the USA) as you circle the drain.

All it took was Google to show that things aren't much better up
north.

Not "much" better?

Find me a Canadian story where copper theft happened in conjuction with
battery / assault / attempted murder.

Although I realize that murder death kill is nothing out of the ordinary
for you folk.

"The damage from the theft left an unsafe work environment which could
have placed employees of the plant in jeopardy had they not discovered
the theft."

The thieves were merely "lucky" that no one was injured/killed. It's
not like they cared anymore than the Home Depot thieves. In fact, they
were more cowardly since they didn't even bother to face the people
they could have killed.