Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Someone correct me if I’m wrong

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Molly Brown wrote:
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I thought you couldn’t have a real
estate license if you had a criminal record.

I'll bet it depends on the jurisdiction and/or the offense. For example,
exposing oneself to a blind person (Mopery) may not be disqualifying
inasmuch as it does not involve fiduciary liability. In other jurisdictions,
having a criminal record may be a requirement for a state license.

Unless of course, it is felonious mopery.