Posted to alt.home.repair
Tamara Lynn Tamara Lynn is offline

Default Central heat and air condition will not stop blowing

wrote
I agree that it's very easy for a dishonest repair guy to
pad the bill for an extra pound of freon. But I'm sure
I'm not the only one wondering how you would know.
Did you weigh the system before and after he serviced
it?

Like I should tell YOU how to rip customers off? lol

For years it was either NO freon or half a pound. Then comes along 2
pounder. Next year nothing, etc. for a couple of years...then I talked to
the orginal guy and he told me the charge was bullsit.