Posted to alt.home.repair
Tamara Lynn Tamara Lynn is offline

Default Central heat and air condition will not stop blowing

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote:
On 4/30/2012 3:19 PM, Tamara Lynn wrote:
I usually pay the yearly fee early for them to come out and check things
out, etc. Seems like lately they are coming out for foolish things,
instead
of servicing the system and I wanted to make sure it wasn't something
silly
I just overlooked. My old A/C guy could diagnois my problem on the
phone,
but he finally retired. He service the unit for most of the thirty
years.
(Before I owned it.)

I was wondering about that. Someone gave it a lot of TLC.

I agree!

I can paint, roof a home, change an electrical outlet, repair a post and
panel on my stockade fence, replace a sink faucet, just to name a few...

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Exactly!