Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Central heat and air condition will not stop blowing

"Tamara Lynn" wrote

As to $120 to ring the bell, well that is pure bull****. Not only am I an
accountant, but have owned and ran several businesses over 25 years. I am
not going to break down the costs for you, but he was practically next
door. The one before him lied about a pound on the freon.

I may be a female, but I am not an idiot. lol

Call it BS if you want, but that is a typical minimum charge in many areas
for a service call. You don't have to break down the cost, but that is what
they charge. Want weekend service? Figure 160+ Maybe they have better
paid accountants.