Posted to alt.home.repair
Tamara Lynn Tamara Lynn is offline

Default Central heat and air condition will not stop blowing

"gonjah" wrote:

It's good to hear your system lasted that long but you might want to look
into getting a new one and have someone look at your duct work too.

I was told about 16 years ago when I bought the house that the Lennox
central heat and air was on its last leg. I am glad I have waited this
long.

I have been cheated nearly every time a service 'professional' comes out.
One drove a half a mile, slammed the doors shut and billed me $85 for 5
minutes of work. I am a single mother, now unemployed and can't afford a
new unit at this time. But it is on my wish list...after the election, when
I hope to be able to get a job. :-)