Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Shew Pete Shew is offline

Default 2 satellite dishes on one house?

On 30/04/2012 18:14, MarkG wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:05:39 +0100, MarkG wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:46:31 +0100, ARWadsworth
wrote:

Is this allowed?

I have heard it suggested that you need PP to have 2.

Not sure, but have you considered multiple LNB's on a single dish?
They don't even need to point to the same satellites, I have a 60CM
dish with a quadLNB for usual FreeSat reception, with a single LNB
pointed at Astra 19 degrees so I can pickup F1 from those nice German
people at RTL.

Surprising number of people here also picking up German F1. I wonder how
Radio5Live's viewing figures have gone up this year....

It's OK if you record both and can play back at the same time to get
them synchronised. But if live then R5 is about 20 seconds ahead of the
RTL picture. Very bad.

--
Pete
Lose (rhymes with fuse) is a verb, the opposite of find. Loose (rhymes