Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Now what is causing this?

Using the Bosch Multitool today to sand down filler in the ceiling. Had it
plugged in to the Nilfisk vac. so that the vac. wasn't running all the
while.
Realised that the suction wasn't up to par (it's usually v. good - sometimes
too much so) and eventually realised that as I lowered the speed on the
Bosch the vac. slowed down. This doesn't seem very useful, especially as the
suction drops off so rapidly (square?). I've not had a chance to test other
tools, but the facility it almost useless on the tool where it's most needed
(of course).
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away