Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 satellite dishes on one house?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:37:01 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/per...jects/antenna/

Good link, we are in an ANOB and not come across the additional
restriction befo

"an antenna is not installed on a chimney, wall, or a roof slope
which faces onto, and is visible from, a road or a Broads waterway."

I wonder what the defintion of being "visible from, a road" is?

There is a road across the other side of the valley about a mile away
from which you have direct line of sight to our dish. Or it's visible
from about 25 yds down the road that passes the house.

Technically I don't think there is any "chimney, wall or a roof
slope" on this building that is *not* visible from "a road" some
where.

--
Cheers
Dave.