Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Shew Pete Shew is offline

Default 2 satellite dishes on one house?

On 30/04/2012 09:16, Andy Burns wrote:
tony sayer wrote:

Andy scribeth thus:

Is there anything worth watching 6 degrees either side of Astra
2A/2B/2D/1N?

As we have a foreign SWMBO here she likes her French telly and can
understand German etc so we have on the one dish

13, 19 and 28.2 deg and on the other at 5 West the main French TV.

Yeah a monoblock (as intended) for 13/19.2 but for the UK a monoblock by
itself is a chocolate teapot, I have a quad on 28.2E and a single on
19.2E for the "other" F1 ... is it this week that the analogue
transponders get switched off on 19.2?

Zone 2 dish, Humber area, two Sky type quad LNBs. I get 28.2 and 19.2
with no problems (all digital) so Arte, RTL etc. The latter for F1.

--
Pete
Lose (rhymes with fuse) is a verb, the opposite of find. Loose (rhymes