Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Briggs & Stratton moving some production to China

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:16:44 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

It can end, but it will require different "our Nation's Leaders" to be
elected. Which isn't likely.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Hugh Jass" wrote in message

I would expect the rate of descent to increase as we near the bottom.

As more people lose their jobs to China, there will be fewer employed
people to buy domestic products which of course will trigger more plant
closings followed by more job losses. It's a never ending circle.

And you think the current alternative would be better??