Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Keith Marshall Keith Marshall is offline

Default Transformer help with 3-phase

have you measured the actual voltage going to the primary yet?

Yes, it's 212-213v. Sorry to take so long to reply but I have back problems
and have been out of commission for a few days so I haven't thought much
about the transformer.

Anyway, mpja.com is sending a new transformer and I'll do some more
troubleshooting when it arrives, assuming my back is up to it. :-/

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message ...

Keith Marshall wrote:
"Phil Allison" wrote in message ...
** FFS do a finger test !!!
The secondary is not covered so check that - if it is cool then the
primary must be the culprit.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Unfortunately it'll probably be next week
before I get a chance to look at it again.

have you measured the actual voltage going to the primary yet?