Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Fredxx wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
kent wrote
Jim K wrote

nope! Thought of it all by myself! Is it that stupid then?

Only as stupid as having two engines in your car.

What if it was cheaper, and possibly more efficient, to couple two
smaller engines together?

That did happen in a few cars, I think it was more for performance
though.

And I don't believe it could be cheaper and possibly more efficient to
couple two boilers.

It can be more efficient anyway, particular with as he said
originally, each serving a different part of the house.

It's the servicing (which apparently a lot of fools pay for every year)
that would cost a lot.

The obvious fix for that is to not be that stupid.

This is diy after all.

Most likely a lot more than you'd save on gas.

Not if you arent that stupid it wont be.