Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 23:50:26 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message op.wdhx0ltzytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
writes
On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 23:00:14 +0100, Fredxx wrote:
It also meant I could go for condensing boilers as I wasn't looking
forward to the gas bill. If required I could run just the one boiler,
and on the 2 occasions I had a fault I still had gas heated hot water,
and maintained background heat.

I suspect the goal posts have changed since, but the principles still
hold, especially in these days when boiler reliability is at an all time
low.

Mine has run unserviced for 14 years. Buy a Baxi.

So, you're comparing a boiler built 15 years ago with one built today

You make Harry sound sensible

I can't believe Baxi boilers have changed to something less reliable.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Love is complicated machinery.
But sometimes all you need is a good screw to fix it.