Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekly spends on domestic requisoites

Andy Champ wrote:
On 29/04/2012 00:28, Bob Eager wrote:
Hmmm. We're lucky!
Morrisons 1 mile, Sainsburys 2 miles, Tesco 4 miles, Asda 6 miles, Lidl 6
miles, Aldi now (unfortunately) 15 miles. Only parking charges are for
Morrisons but we only use that in emergency, for the same reasons you
cite.

You're very lucky. Nearest shops both ways down our road are Tescos.
Nearest petrol station to my route to work, and nearest supermarket to
my office are also Tescos.

That said I walk halfway across town a couple of times a week to buy
bread in Waitrose. It's more money, but so much better!
Andy

no one does bread like waitrose.

and how hard it is to achieve it.