Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage Door will not close

On Apr 28, 5:59*pm, "Jack Valance" wrote:
Craftsman 1/2

Last week I had my trailer half way in my garage and out. *Son closed the
door and it hit my trailer and bent the top door.
I had to get get another door and put it on. Got it on fine all lined up.

I then close the door door gets to the bottom and does no stay down it goes
right back up every time.
It will not stay down...

David
Tennessee

The door is probably hittint the ground too hard and the auto-
reversing feature is kickig in thinking that something is blocking the
door. Find the adjustment info in the owners installation manual and
adjust accordingly.