Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shower/tub faucets

On 4/12/2012 2:10 PM, harry wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:16 am, wrote:
What's the deal with these, can't find any without threaded fittings. Who
the heck uses threaded fittings???? And the diverter always seems to be
on the tub spout (leaks) rather than built into the valve.

The threaded bit is to secure them to the basin.
There are special tap connectors connect the pipe to the threaded bit.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/yorkshire-...3-15mm-x/98412

You probably call them something else in America.

Ug, we not use metal pipe, Ug family use hollow bones and tree trunks.
We not as advanced as English god people with their great magic. ^_^

TDD