Posted to sci.electronics.repair
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default Name & specification of this speaker

On Apr 28, 7:36*am, Man-wai Chang wrote:
This kind of miniature speaker system is fairly common. I would suggest
simply buying a new one.

Another reason why I was trying to repair it:
Do you know how much poisonous e-waste are being dumped outside of USA?

The driver element is a specialty device, likely designed for that
specific company. Can you read any labelling on the device?

But, to avoid loading the planet down with even one more yoyo-sized
amount of ewaste, I suggest contacting the manufacturer and having it
repaired under warranty. If it is out of warranty, contact the
manufacturer and have a new driver element sent to you. If they are no
help, as you can apparently read Chinese you can use alibaba to find a
manufacturer of the driver element.