Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:47:30 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
kent wrote
Jim K wrote
kent wrote

This is probably a daft idea, but I'd be interesting to see if there is
any mileage in it! Combi boilers tend to work best in smaller
properties, so for a larger property would it be possible (or make any
sense) to have 2 combi boilers serving different parts of the house?
By "larger" I don't mean a mansion I mean a 4 bedroomed house with 3
showers!

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

ah the old ones are always the best....

nope! Thought of it all by myself! Is it that stupid then?

Only as stupid as having two engines in your car.

Nope, there are a few situaitions where it can make sense.

A 20 bedroomed house?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to bite people themselves.