Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekly spends on domestic requisoites

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:28:11 +0100, Jeremy Nicoll - news posts wrote:

... they take a cheaper one and put the pricey one on the shelf in place
of what they just took. No-one walks back to wherever in the shop they
got the first item from.

I do... but more often than not I won't have picked what I think will
be the cheaper until I have checked the price in the other place in
the store that the same goods are kept. This normally only applies
between the chilled and frozen departments.

I can't say I've noticed "misplaced" stuff which I assume means that
the shelf edge ticket description doesn't match the product. I have
caught the shelf ticket not matching what the POS beeps up though.

--
Cheers
Dave.