Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekly spends on domestic requisoites

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 14:25:52 +0100, Roberts wrote:

I do closely examine the prices for example some weeks it may be cheaper
to buy coffee by the large tin and sometimes the two large sizes would
be cheaper

Happens all the time, I'm glad my phone has a calculator.

Which is better value, 1 x 12 pack on offer at £1.63 or or 2 x 7
packs at 84p each total £1.68?

I guess it's a bit anal but it relieves the boredom of the shopping
chore and I feel better knowing they havn't caught me out. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.