Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default foggy headlights

"Herb Eneva" wrote in message
On my 10 year old van the headlight lens are becoming real foggy.
It`s almost as if they have been sandblasted.
What can I do to make them clear again? Can I use a buffer wheel in a
drill with some sort of rubbing compound? Please help.

I have 3 vehicles. 1992, 2001 and 2007. 3 different brands. All have good
clear headlight lenses. I when I wash and wax them I use Nu Finish wax even
on all the plastics. This is good for fiber glass on motor homes. Found
this out from a friend that has a motor home. All my vehicles still look
like new despite being out in the sun. My $.02 worth WW