Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 01:26:56 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

kent wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 April 2012 20:42:01 UTC+1, wrote:
kent wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 April 2012 20:05:20 UTC+1, Jim K wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:57:44 +0100, kent wrote:

ah the old ones are always the best....

nope! Thought of it all by myself! Is it that stupid then?
You have just made a new friend. He wll be along shortly to back you to the
hilt and claim you are a genius, second only to himself and Einsein.

--
Adam

Oh dear, I didn't mean to stir the s*** ! Does this mean I am unlikely to get any rational answers?!

more or less yes.

Ill give you one:

a sealed mains pressure tank and a system boiler is cheaper than two
combis and wont suffer from lack of hot water when two people take a
bath/shower

Have a cold shower you wimp.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Maybe . . .
Flying saucers are real and the Air Force doesn't exist.