Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:30:14 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

David Paste wrote:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:57:44 PM UTC+1, kent wrote:
This is probably a daft idea, but I'd be interesting to see if
there is any mileage in it! Combi boilers tend to work best in
smaller properties, so for a larger property would it be possible
(or make any sense) to have 2 combi boilers serving different parts
of the house? By "larger" I don't mean a mansion I mean a 4
bedroomed house with 3 showers!
Thanks for any thoughts on this.

The guy who services my gas boiler has two in his house.

He would not be the first person to have to sevice two boilers at the same
time.

Mine (not a combi) has run without servicing for 14 years.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Lysdexia: a peech imspediment we live to learn with...