Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default Pocket door removal

On 4/27/2012 9:01 PM, walter wrote:

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
net...
On 4/27/2012 7:52 PM, walter wrote:
I have pocket doors in two of my bathrooms. The bearings need
lubrication badly. They squeak and do not move freely.

How can I get to the wheel assemblies from which the doors are
suspended? There are probably two? Is there a way of doing this
without disassembling the wooden covers that hide the roller
assemblies? Would hate to tear all the trim apart.

Thanks

Walter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSv3gUxDFck

Thanks

I don't know about the WD40 he applies at the end. There are a few
videos online you might want to browse through for other ideas.

*http://preview.tinyurl.com/7or37s6

I was looking at mine and there is a latch that may allow the door to be
released w/o removing the trim.
*