Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Another kitchen bites the dust UPDATED PHOTOS

On 4/27/2012 1:46 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Just a thought I thought I would share with you guys. Some of my old
marketing background coming out I guess. I hope you don't mind.

Not at all, Lee. Input is always welcome. I am "portfolio" conscious and
carry one with me on my iPad at all times during work hours (there's an
app for that), and although I've always taken the time to document
projects with photographs (often to the extreme), my equipment remains
the weak link in that endeavor.

Robert/nailshooter is indeed correct about having a good camera, but I
no longer relish spending the money and/or taking the time to be
proficient with one.

And, I can, and will, talk a blue goose out of the clouds in my favor
.... AAMOF, about the only one who can top me in that regard is Robert
himself ... two times.

Right Leon?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...henRemodel2012

Looks nice. Good job.

I like it ... these photos show what a killer job Linda does job with
interiors ... the counter tops, back splash, tile floor, as well as
the color coordination, as usual.

You are being too modest. I am sure that Linda definitely contributed to
the overall success of the project. But Karl, Leon and company had
something to do with it as well!

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010