Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Question for a worldly electrician

On Apr 25, 10:41*am, Metspitzer wrote:
I just saw a TV commercial. *It was about two Asian girls fighting in
an Asian coffee shop. *At the end of the commercial one of the two
girls plugs in a laptop. *The outlet is shaped like the outlets we use
here in America.

Do they use the same type outlets in the countries that drive on the
right side of the road?

I was hoping a worldly person could answer this. *I never leave the
recliner. *

In some cases yes. In my laptop bag I have a power strip that I
purchased at a Lawson's (basically a Japanese 7-11) in Tokyo when I
found that the only recep in my hotel room was too far away from the
bed to comfortably surf while lounging. My understanding is that in
some places in Japan the power/receps may be different but I haven't
been to any of them.