Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Help! Electrical problem

On Apr 26, 6:54*pm, J wrote:
My house is about 30 years old. *The electrical outlets are 3 prong
and the circuits are all on breakers. *One of the circuits in the
kitchen measures 115v but it seems when i put a load on it, like a
hotplate or some other appliance, it takes a long time to heat up
and doesn't fully heat up. *It seems like when you put a load on
the circuit it can't supply the necessary amperage. *This all just
started a few days ago. *I flipped the breakers but still have
problem. *Do circuit breakers goe bad? *Any other ideas of
what it might be before I have to call an electrician?
Thanks.

YEAH SURE.......YOU'VE GOT GOBLINS.....SELL SELL SELL MOVE OUT OF
THERE ASAP.

BOOWAHAHAHAHA !

TGITM