Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Fracking in UK given green light

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
Andy Burns wrote:
Jo Stein wrote:

I try to find out more about [TNP], and I found this:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/04350141366747415908

an early 40s meteorologist and theologian with interests in science,
theology, philosophy, history, politics, education and technology
including Web 2.0 (a wannabe polymath).

I think "our" TNP looks more like Bernard Cribbins than that!

I can't imagine one someone who it is well known lives in suffolk and
is an engineer should be confused with an Australian web 2.0 programmer

Don't bother looking or an online profile of me, there isn't one.

ISTR a hobby related website you had some years ago

btw, you never did say if you knew rod brigginshaw or not

--
geoff