Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default dennis needs to learn about usenet, (was OT; geoffs an idiot, was: Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?)

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 26/04/2012 19:10, dennis@home wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...

Lol, to a non existent group *again!*

(Incoming clue by 4: there is no group called dev.null, dev is not a
valid top level organisation)

You need a better provider, it exists here or it would complain of an
unresolved group.

Its also in the groups list, would you like me to post the list?

No, its ok I can get my own.

It also does exactly as I want.

What's that then?

FU set again, can't you take the hint?

I get the hint, that you may have finally run out of wiggle room, and now
wish a hole would open up and swallow you...

Its not I that needs to go into a hole and be swallowed although that has
given me ideas for later.

Not bad - only took 11 days since your first stab at scoring points while
getting the wrong end of the stick.

Try harder, I don't need to score points against you or anyone else here.
However it appears you do even if its by being a pedant.

BTW, if you want to end the conversation, just stop replying.

Why don't you or do you just want the last word?