Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default dennis needs to learn about usenet, (was OT; geoffs an idiot,

John Rumm wrote:
On 26/04/2012 19:10, dennis@home wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...

Lol, to a non existent group *again!*

(Incoming clue by 4: there is no group called dev.null, dev is not a
valid top level organisation)

You need a better provider, it exists here or it would complain of an
unresolved group.

Its also in the groups list, would you like me to post the list?

No, its ok I can get my own.

It also does exactly as I want.

What's that then?

FU set again, can't you take the hint?

I get the hint, that you may have finally run out of wiggle room, and
now wish a hole would open up and swallow you...

Not bad - only took 11 days since your first stab at scoring points
while getting the wrong end of the stick.

BTW, if you want to end the conversation, just stop replying.

Spoilsport, I'm only halfway down this tub of popcorn, and Dennis is
cheaper than renting a movie.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.