Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default dennis needs to learn about usenet,

John Rumm wrote:
[snip]

There will be a wiggle where he points out that date "obviously" does not
mean date as we understand it but was referring to something else!

(either that or he will lob another rattle out the pram and claim he is
lobotomising the thread this time (since killing was obviously beyond him).

I'm amused by his claim that "killing" means to remove a thread completely
from "the Internet" as his wriggle for why adding a rule to a kill file
does not kill a thread. So, logically, when he claimed to have "killed" a
thread he was claiming to have removed every copy of every post made to
that thread from the whole of the Internet.

Dennis has super cow powers!