Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default Fracking in UK given green light

On 24.04.2012 08:29, harry wrote:
On Apr 21, 6:39 pm, Jo wrote:
Den 21.04.2012 17:53, skrev harry:

Well if you're Norwegian, that's pretty good English.
I don't see what you have to worry about in Norway with all the hydro
power.

I don't see nuclear as being economic, safe or renewable.
And the mining of it causes problems too. Uranium is not clean
energy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium...uranium_mining

Aside from the unresolved waste disposal problems.

Sorry for late replay. I became frightened by this TNP.
Climate sceptics scares me because they are very dangerous and very
stupid. Hydro power is OK, but we do not have enough of it and it is
not a stable source of energy. Now I get some money because a lot of
it will be used for building wind turbines on my farm at the coast of
Norway. If someone would build a nuclear powerplant on my farm,
I would give them the farm for free.

When compared to coal uran is clean. I gave TNP the advice to read
the book of Wade Allison, but he is too stupid for such litterature.
I hope that you will have a look at it:
http://www.radiationandreason.com/

How heavy are you? I am a marathon runner and my weight is only
70 kilograms. Then I know that inside my body I have about
610 000 000 ionizations per second. That does not scare me,
as I know that natural radiation is not at all dangerous.

If you ar a fat man you have 1 000 000 000 Bq inside your body.
1 Bq = 1 disintegration per sec.
Please do a google-search for
"ionizations in the body from natural radiation"
and then have a look at page 133 of that book.

Why are we so afraid of radiation? Because we are afraid of
atomic bombs and do not understand science. Why are TNP not
afraid of global warming? Because he do not understand science.
--
jo
Volkswagen Prague Marathon, 13. may 2012