Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default OT rant: bank of America

On 26 Apr 2012 00:15:09 GMT, notbob wrote:

Hey, this is what all you Reagan lovers wanted! ....no
regulation. Now you have it. How do you like it?

nb

I think your anger is misplaced. We don't want regulation. What we
have gotten from B.O. is nothing but over regulation. Check out the
Dodd-Frank bill passed in July 2010. You will find that burdensome
over-regulation created by the esteemed 111th congress and our
idiot-in-chief is costing financial institutions 100's of thousands of
dollars annually in legal fees. Who do you think is going to pay for
that? Certainly not Barry and Michelle.